CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Self Introduction

My name is Nur Farrah Hanis bt Salihan. I am twelve years old. I am schooling in Sekolah Kebangsaan Seri Bintang Utara and my favourite subject is English.
There are six people in my family. They are my father, my mother, me, my younger sister, my younger brother and my adorable cat. My father is a businessman, while my mother is a bank officer. Me and my sister are schooling in the same school. My brother is 4 years old this year. Last but not least is my cat. It is a very cute persian cat.
My hobbies are reading story books, surfing the internet, playing basketball and watching television. When i grow up, i want to be an animal scientist, a doctor or a veterinarian. i would like to save all the animals which are facing extinction for the cause of human's activities. The animals are such as tigers, elephants and whales.
My goal for year 2008 is to get 5 A's for UPSR examination and prove to my parents i can do it. I really hope i may achieve my goal.

0 comments: