CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

My letter to My Favourite Character

My favourite Character and Why?

- my favourite character is Katya

-I like her because she's a very smart and agile girl


My Letter:

Dear Katya,
I really love the way you tricked or answer the Czar's question. It is very smart of you to do that!!! I like the part where you put your husband in the chest and bring him home with you as he already promise you can take the thing you love most from the palace when he was fed up with you and threw you out of the castle. You really showed him that you loved him most which made him thinks you are the smartest one in Russia. You are a very polite person which really differs you and the Czar. i wish I can be as smart as you are to defeat a guy in my class in studies.

Your No.1 fan,
FARRAH

0 comments: